The refurbished Composer delivers smooth selective focus photography with unparalleled ease.
The Composer retains its position after being bent without a locking button, and is easy to use with one hand. Photographers do not squeeze the lens to focus, but simply tilt the lens to a desired angle and then focus with a traditional barrel focusing ring.
No further discounts will apply to this item.
- Ships with the Double Glass optic installed (a Multi-coated Optical Glass Doublet)
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap system
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Focus Type: Manual
- Features a unique barrel focusing ring that automatically dampens (requiring greater rotation to move the optic in and out) as you approach infinity, making it easier to focus on subjects from 10 feet to infinity.
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable levitating aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Minimum Focus: about 18” (46cm) / Maximum Focus: Infinity
- Size/Weight: 2.5” (6.35cm) high x 2.5” (6.35cm) wide / 5.5 oz (155.9g)